From the correct way to hold your handgun to concealed carry and the famous “EL Prez” drill, Todd Jarrett shows you how a pro does it.
National and World Practical Shooting Champion Todd Jarrett has been a dominant force in practical shooting in the United States for the past 25 years. He currently holds 3 World titles, 9 National titles and has won over 50 Area championships and countless other action shooting events.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced shooter, you will learn something from Todd about:
• Basic grip
• Safe, fast, and accurate holster draws
• 4 methods of quick concealed carry draws
• Effective stance and movements on the range
• Eye dominance and target acquisition
• Shooting with Props
• The famous “El Prez” drill that combines all of the above.